zaterdag 28 mei 2011

Long Term: 2011 Hyundai Equus Ultimate, May 2011 [w/video]

Filed under: , , , ,

2011 Hyundai Equus
Long-Term 2011 Hyundai Equus Ultimate - Click above for high-res image gallery

The long-term 2011 Hyundai Equus Ultimate made its way into my driveway a few weeks ago, and since being handed the keys, I've added 1,900 miles to the odometer, putting our total distance traveled at just over 5,400 miles since the car's March arrival at Autoblog Towers.

Like us on Facebook to see all of our long-term vehicle updates
Like both editor-in-chief John Neff and editor/test fleet manager Steven J. Ewing, I've been bombarded with compliments and curious questions about the Equus - and that's before I tell them that they're looking at a $65,000 Hyundai. It helps that the Equus looks like almost nothing else on the road, with its alien grille, massive proportions and over-the-top headlamps.

So far, I'm really enjoying my time with the Equus, and I'll have a full rundown of specific pros and cons next month. Over the course of my 1,900-mile stint, I've averaged 20 miles per gallon flat - besting the 19.1 mpg that Ewing and Neff saw last month. But while the month of May has been mostly all stars, there was one service hiccup that reared its ugly head...

Continue reading 2011 Hyundai Equus Ultimate, May 2011 [w/video]

2011 Hyundai Equus Ultimate, May 2011 [w/video] originally appeared on Autoblog on Fri, 27 May 2011 15:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

Source: http://www.autoblog.com/2011/05/27/2011-hyundai-equus-ultimate-may-2011-w-video/

David Hampshire Graham Hill Paul Goldsmith Patrick Gaillard

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten