maandag 15 augustus 2011

Dillon Welch Blog

Hello fellow iRacers! I made my debut in Steve Lewis’ 9 midget last Thursday at Lucas Oil Raceway (also known as Indianapolis Raceway Park).  As part of Kroger Speedfest, this race has been around for a long time.  I grew-up coming to this race a lot and if you read the formal press release, you’ll remember that I always dreamed of driving the 9 midget.  So this was a neat opportunity for me to debut in my “dream ride” in a race that I really have grown to respect. We had tested the week before so I felt confident.  We struggled a little bit in practice though.  The car was tight at the beginning of practice, and loose at the end of it so we were scratching our heads a [...]

Source: http://www.iracing.com/inracingnews/iracing-news/dillon-welch-blog/

Damon Hill

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten