maandag 22 augustus 2011

The State of Sim Racing

I was cleaning out my office a few days ago and under the mounds of paperwork an old memory was revived.  I found my collection of old racing games and simulators from years ago.  I flipped through the pages of some of the manuals and read the system requirements and kind of chuckled.  Back in the day, 16MB of ram and a 1MB video card were considered state of the art, and hooking a steering wheel to the computer made your house the local hangout for everyone.  Then, I got to the back of some of these manuals and started reading the credits.  Some of the names from 15 years ago are still involved in sim racing development.  Ironically, I thought of the idea for this article before the release [...]

Source: http://www.iracing.com/inracingnews/iracing-news/the-state-of-sim-racing/

José Froilán González

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten