dinsdag 10 januari 2012

Racing the Plan

I get up every morning just like most people and I have a plan.  That plan is carried-out based on the events of the day, what I have to do and when I have to have it done. Now, I can see that funny look on your face already, one that says “What does this have to do with iRacing?” What this has to do with iRacing is this: It’s all about management.  We manage tasks in our daily lives.  We know when to give a task everything we have and when giving a task a little less is enough. Sim racing is no different. iRacing has advanced in so many ways that we are now forced to manage our resources during a race.  We have to think about when [...]

Source: http://www.iracing.com/inracingnews/iracing-news/racing-the-plan/

Jerry Hoyt Jean Marc Gounon

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten